- 1 Large Head of Cauliflower, Broken into large flowerettes
- 1 tsp Expeller-Pressed Oil
- 3 Green Onions and tops, chopped
- 1 Package dry cheese soup mix
- 1 C shredded cheese
- 1 C of milk
- 1/2 C of plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 glove garlic, chopped and minced
- 2 tblsp chopped or dried parsley
- 1 tsp spike seasoning and dash of cayenne
Saute green onions and garlic in hot oil just until onions are tender.
Add milk, yogurt, and soup mix, stirring constantly.
Add the seasonings and cheese, stir until the cheese melts, remove from heat
In well oiled casserole dish, add cauliflower, pour sauce over all, top with cracker or bread crumbs, and bake at 350 deg for 20 minutes, covered.
Uncover and bake until golden brown, about 10 more minutes. Can add tomatoe slices on top before bread crumb topping.