- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 LB Asparagus
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Small Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Chopped Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Herbs (Rosemary, Thyme, Sage)
- 4 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- Sea Salt
- Ground Pepper
- 1/2 C Classic Vinaigrette
In a large pot boil 4 quarts water, add bay leaf, lemon, vinegar, garlic, and honey.
Add asparagus and blanch for 2 minutes. Immediately drain and place in ice water.
In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Arrange asparagus on plate.
Pour egg mixture over top and serve immediately.