The Master Cleaner
Purpose of a Cleaner
- To dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in any part of the body
- To cleanse the kidneys and digestive system
- To purify the glands and cells thoughout the entire body
- To eliminate all unusable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles
- To relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels
- To build a healthy bloodstream
- To keep youth and elasticity regardless of your years
When to use it
- When sickness has developed, for all acute and chronic conditions
- When digestive system needs a rest and a cleansing
- When overweight has become a problem
- When better assimilation and building of body tissue is needed.
And How often?
Follow the diet for a minimum of 10 days or more - up to 40 days and beyond may be safely followed for extremely serious cases. The diet has
all the nutrition needed during this time. Three to four times a year will do wonders for keeping the body in normal healthy condition. The diet
may be undertaken more frequently for serious conditions.
How to make it
- 2 tbsp lemon or lime juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
- 2 tbsp genuine Grade B maple syrup (not maple flavored sugar syrup)
- 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper (red pepper) or to taste
- Water, medium hot (spring or purified water)
Use fresh lemons, organic if possible. Grade B maple syrup has more mineral content and more maple taste.
The preceding article excerpted from:
- The Master Cleaner - with special needs and problems - by Stanley Burroughs